top of page
- Mon, Feb 06Loon Lake Retreat CentreJoin us as Victoria Loorz, early Wild Church planter, co-founder of the Wild Church Network and of Seminary of the Wild, offers us wisdom and insights into re-connecting with holiness in the sanctuary of the natural world in this 3-day retreat.
- Sun, Oct 30Ghost RanchOct 30, 2022, 5:00 PM MDT – Nov 02, 2022, 11:00 AM MDTGhost Ranch, 8G79+F6 Cañones, NM, USAIn the breathtaking landscape of Ghost Ranch, this intensive is a collaboration between the Seminary of the Wild and Stillpoint, to integrate the wisdom of wilderness into the process of spiritual companioning.
- Mon, Jul 18Iona, United KingdomJul 18, 2022, 3:00 PM – Jul 25, 2022, 10:30 AMIona, United KingdomMake a transformative journey to the wild edges of sea and sky, where the powerful presence of revelatory elements, and ancient, spirited stories will awaken in you deep memories and divine inspiration to live forward renewed and reconnected to the primeval sacred story of creation.
- Mon, Jul 04Chautauqua InstitutionJul 04, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM EDTChautauqua Institution, Chautauqua, NY 14757, USAVictoria Loorz, MDiv, feels most alive when collaborating with Mystery and kindred spirits to create opportunities for people to re-member themselves back into intimate, sacred relationship with the rest of the living world.
- Wed, May 11SDIMay 11, 2022, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDTSDIThrough this daylong workshop, participants will be encouraged to seek beneath the urgent practical lifestyle adjustments necessary for a new way of relating to the natural world, into an intimacy, a relationship of lover and beloved, a deep belonging to your land, your place as sacred.
- Sat, Apr 23EvanstonApr 23, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDTEvanston, 2121 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60201, USAChurch of the Wild is an opportunity for divine encounter, experiencing God rather than talking about God, through simple spiritual practices that invite people into the wild world (aka “nature”) to listen for the holy, to engage in intimate conversation with the sacred.
- Fri, Apr 22The Well Spirituality CenterApr 22, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDTThe Well Spirituality Center, 1515 Ogden Ave, La Grange Park, IL 60526, USAThis daylong retreat explores the practice of wild spirituality and the ways our religious tradition has always been deeply integrated with the land herself….even if we in our culture and religious traditions have forgotten. Our bodies still remember.
- Thu, Apr 21Zoom
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 12Zoom
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 12BTS CenterApr 12, 2022, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDTBTS CenterA Lenten season Community of Practice inspired by Church of the Wild. This series combines regular spiritual practices throughout Lent with four online gatherings, engaging one another and ideas from the book Church of the Wild: How Nature Invites Us into the Sacred by Victoria Loorz.
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 24The Gathering Room: Rowe at Home
- Fri, Jan 28The Gathering Room: Rowe at Home
- Tue, Jan 25Online ConferenceJan 25, 2022, 5:30 PM CST – Jan 27, 2022, 11:45 AM CSTOnline ConferenceVictoria will bring both a workshop on Wild Churches and the keynote presentation for the Seminary's Remind & Renew: The Art of Ritual, Cultivating Practices for Community conference, inviting attendees to explore and experience rituals that nourish our souls and give life to our missions.
- Mon, Jan 17Online Conference
- Tue, Nov 02Seminary of the WildNov 02, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDTSeminary of the WildA virtual book club with experiential invitations to practice the themes of the Church of the Wild book. Victoria will guide a conversation, working through the book two chapters at a time, and offer weekly spiritual practices to deepen relationship with your own wildish places.
- Thu, Oct 28Spiritual Directors International
- Sat, Oct 09Bellingham
bottom of page