- Tue, Jan 25Online ConferenceVictoria will bring both a workshop on Wild Churches and the keynote presentation for the Seminary's Remind & Renew: The Art of Ritual, Cultivating Practices for Community conference, inviting attendees to explore and experience rituals that nourish our souls and give life to our missions.
- Fri, Jan 28The Gathering Room: Rowe at HomeIn this online talk, Victoria Loorz will introduce you to spiritual practices that will allow you to experience the natural world as teacher, companion, and kin.
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 24The Gathering Room: Rowe at HomeIn this course, you will learn how to become part of a restored conversation between yourself and the world.
- Thu, Apr 21ZoomWild spirituality is a remembering our place in the whole alive Earth system, which is a place of intimacy with our Place. It is a restoration of kindred relationality, the sacred conversation with the whole beloved community beyond even our species.
- Mon, Jan 17Online Conference
- Tue, Nov 02Seminary of the WildNov 02, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDTSeminary of the WildA virtual book club with experiential invitations to practice the themes of the Church of the Wild book. Victoria will guide a conversation, working through the book two chapters at a time, and offer weekly spiritual practices to deepen relationship with your own wildish places.
- Thu, Oct 28Spiritual Directors International
- Sat, Oct 09Bellingham